Thursday, October 9, 2014

Are you overwhelmed and Over it?



As I sit here with my lists upon lists, feeling completely overwhelmed and over it, I can't help but think other moms have to be like me (or at least I silently hope so). I have a list for groceries for all 3 stores I go to weekly (to get the best deal of course), I have a list of where each of my 3 children have to be and by what time daily, I have a list of where my husband is and his weekly flight schedule (he travels quite a bit for work), I have a list of daily chores that I hope to accomplish (even though that list only seems to get longer), and I have a pipe dream list (I will get or complete each of these when I win the lottery...mark my words;)

So in my quest to rid myself of lists and to maybe help other mamas like myself get more organized I'm creating this blog. I researched and researched and researched (okay you get it), to find the best mobile apps to help me on my organizational journey. I hope you find some or (possibly) all of the suggestions helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment